Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body - Martha Graham




I feel so Happy to Dance, and I am sure everyone does...it brings smiles, passion,
creativity...and enjoyment to life
When I dance i really dont care what are others thinking because when I see someone else dancing, no matter good or bad, I am always smiling and only smiling...Dance truly is a language of soul...so true in words of Martha Graham...

Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking...

Dance for yourself, if someone understands good. If not then no matter, go right on doing what you love..

While I dance I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. That is why I dance....

So Dance to the rythm dance on the beats ...dance for yourself and so shall we...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment