Friday, February 4, 2011

Can Networking really help in getting a good job?

Effective and Efficient Networking - Business or Personal can lead you into a high paying and satisfactory Job.
How - I recently came accross an incident in my Office, I guess many may have a similar experience, In my Project's Testing Team people share great rapport with each other. The Test Lead quit and joined a high paying competitior as a Test Manager. He had to create a new team for his Project in the new organisation, he knew people were not Happy in his last organisation. He mailed on their personal ID's - Few went got selected and got better paying jobs with a better big player in the market - Now thats were good networking can lead to sometimes :)

This is a very very common example I guess but can be seen at many places.

To Communicate and build our networks we often are nervous to approach people. I feel if we take care on a few basic things we can come over it -

1)Be informed about the crowd/people we have to meet.
2)Relax before approaching and speaking
3)First believe in what you have to tell/say.
4)If possible, know what not to talk about, which can go negative for our self :)

I firmly believe in networking......its a great help when you need more information/connections :)
So Happy Networking.... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment